When I toured the market a few weeks ago with my friend Beth Ann who lives in Cedar Park, we were pleased to find a great variety of not only fruits and vegetables, but also meats, cheeses, and bakery items.
I was particularly excited to see Way Back When Dairy selling their low heat pasteurized dairy products, Mediterranean Chef with their delicious hummus and a seafood vendor with Gulf shrimp, crabs and fish (see previous post about the shrimp and corn chowder I made with their fresh seafood.)
You will have no problem stocking your fridge and pantry for a week from the terrific selection, but I recommend getting there early - the market is crowded and highly sought after items sell out early.
Cedar Park Farms to Market
9 am to 1 pm
Lakeline Mall, in the South parking lot between Sears and Dillard's
See you at the market!
View the full photo set on Flickr.
