Sunday, December 21, 2008

Austin Farm to Table - The Cookbook

Like many of you, I've been busy the last week preparing for the holidays.   I even shopped at the Downtown Austin Farmers Market on Saturday.  I bought granola, peach jam, beeswax candles, dog treats, and Texas Pecans for my Aunt and Uncle in Florida.  I think it made a pretty nice care package.

For the last few years, my main gift to friends and family has been a cookbook of my favorite recipes.  This year, I took my favorite posts from Austin Farm to Table and compiled them into a book.  It's not fancy, but is a heartfelt gift.  I'm always so excited to open the box from the printer and see the final product.

I don't have extra print copies, but please e-mail me if you'd like a copy of the PDF.  I'll be happy to send it to you.

Have a very happy holiday!

Kristi