The first time I sampled Quincy Adams Erickson's cooking, I was at an event that she catered and I couldn't tear myself away from the food. Every bite was so fresh and popped with flavor.
Fortunately, they offer a salad plate with a choice of four salads including one protein. I chose the roasted cauliflower with capers, the butternut squash with goat cheese, a roasted Brussels sprouts salad and a salad Nicoise. Every bite was delicious.
My friend Melissa got the pulled pork sandwich with the cole slaw on the sandwich. Um, YUMMMM! Lucky for me, Melissa was in a sharing mood.
You can enjoy your lunch or early dinner at the picnic tables in front of the store or you can pick something up on the way home for those nights when you just can't be bothered to cook. The entree case offers a variety of delicious choices to reheat and serve.
You can even pick up snacks like mixed nuts and granola to tide you over between meals.
The next time you are looking for a healthy lunch or want flavorful home cooking and don't want to turn on the stove, head to Fete Accompli for their happiness, one bite at a time.
