Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Visiting Boggy Creek on Two Wheels

I was delighted when I was invited to join and write about the Austin on Two Wheels Urban Living ride to Boggy Creek Farm.  I always enjoy visiting Boggy Creek and have been saying for years that I wanted to commute to the farms and farmers market by bike, but have been hesitant to venture out on my own.  You can read all about my lovely day with the folks from Austin Two Wheels and my new found confidence with riding in town on their blog:  My Boggy Creek Farm Picnic.

I highly recommend their rides for anyone who wants to do more cycling in town, but is nervous about traffic and riding rules (and not just because they are paying me to do so.)  I will definitely be participating in more Urban Living rides this Spring.

This post was sponsored by Austin on Two Wheels.