Tonight I had a challenging task in front of me that was very important, but not much fun. When I got home, I was too tired to cook anything elaborate, but was in definite need of comfort food. I passed up the duck breast and went straight for the hamburger meat I bought from Richardson farms on Saturday.
It wasn't anything fancy - just a regular hamburger steak (with a little Worcestershire sauce and Cavender's Greek seasoning) and some sauteed spinach with garlic - but it really hit the spot. One of the things that always amazes me though is that even a simple meal like this can taste amazing when you use local fresh ingredients.
I was inspired enough by my dinner to create a Facebook page for Austin Farm to Table. If you are a facebook-er, you can become a fan of the page and follow the blog there as well.
